Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IT Begins

At 7:23 PM I said the following "Without basketball I feel as if I am without a bart of both my body and soul." 

I believe this to be true but if tonight is any indicator I am a soulless amputee. This was not the sport I love. This wasn't even Soap Opera. A drab display of unnecessary pomp, false idolatry, detracting from gravitational beauty in a cold, soulless corporate march. Sasha sure is funny though. 

Greg Oden got hurt again. He looked old and plodding to begin with. I hope he is alright, but at the same time I better not waste a hope on the player I saw tonight. I'd be better off wishing on a jelly bean for butterscotch dreams. 

Boston versus Cleveland has all the electricity of a briss. 

Chicago played? So did Milwaukee? It was better in the NL Central. Sabathia could out play half these cats. Especially you Gadzuric. 

No comments: